What is SkinBase Microdermabrasion?
The SkinBase™ Facial microdermabrasion treatment uses a stream of non-allergenic crystals to remove your skin’s outermost layers of dead cells. Your therapist will use the handset to direct the stream of crystal over the treatment area and, where necessary, target specific zones. The handset then uses a mild suction to draw away the crystal and skin debris to reveal your new and improved complexion.
The SkinBase™ Facial is chemical free and non-invasive yet achieves amazing results revealing younger, healthier looking skin from the very first treatment. The skin’s appearance is further improved through increased collagen & elastin production as your body produces a new layer of skin.
Microdermabrasion treats a variety of skin related problems including acne and acne scarring, dull and tired skin, pigmentation, blemishes and the effects of ageing skin including wrinkles and fine lines.
N.B. A consultation and patch test are required for this treatment at least 24 hours beforehand.
Express Skinbase Facial
Targeted Skinbase Facial
Microdermabrasion Aftercare Advice
- For the first 12 hours, do not wear heavy make up
- For the first 24 hours, do not swim or have any facial waxing done.
- No sunbeds, saunas or steam rooms should be used for 48 hours.
- A minimum of SPF 15 must be worn after treatment for at least a week
- Maintain skin hydration by applying moisturiser 2-3 times during the day and drinking plenty of water. This will help to prevent dryness and peeling
- All products must be between PH 4.5 and 7
- Products containing essential oils or botanicals should not be used
- No botox, collagen injections or dermal fillers should be undertaken for at least 48 hours
- No anti-ageing creams, AHAs, glycolics, retinol or exfoliating products should be used for at least 72 hours
- If skin feels hot, splash with cold water, pat dry and moisturise with a gentle, hydrating moisturising
- Most side effects are temporary and generally subside within 72 hours
Caroline's Beauty Room
12 Lower Main Street, Rush, Co. Dublin, K56 YP22
Phone 01 8071007
Text 083 3073399
We aim to respond to all email queries within 48 hours, excluding national holidays.