In order to avoid disappointment please book your appointments well in advance, peak times can book up 2-4 weeks ahead of time.
Last minute appointments and walk-ins are always welcome and we will endeavour to accommodate you.
First appointments and skin treatments - Please arrive 10 minutes before your treatment as you will be asked to fill out a client consultation form. The information in this form is 100% confidential and is used for treatment purposes only. Refusal to complete a consultation form may result in some treatments being refused.
All Other Appointments - Please arrive on time for your appointment.
A prompt appointment schedule is adhered to so arriving late may interfere with your treatment time as all appointments will finish at their scheduled time so as not to delay the next client. (If a delay is our fault your treatment time will not suffer as a result)
To fully benefit from your time in the salon and as a courtesy to other clients you are asked to switch off the volume and vibration on your mobile phones during your visit to the salon.
Please allow 24 hours when cancelling as other clients may be on a waiting list for time slots.
We value your custom, please value our time.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the salon for health and safety reasons.
- If possible please leave children at home. We do understand that you may need to bring them but please be mindful that there are other clients in the salon who are here to relax.
- Clients under the age of 18 years need parental consent for salon treatments and only selected treatments are available to them.
- Patch testing is required 24 hours prior to treatment for eyelash tinting, eyelash extensions and waxing for clients who have never had these treatments done before. If a client has not had any of these treatments done in this salon in the last 6 months they must also be patch tested. This is for your benefit and treatment will not go ahead if refused.
- Please don’t forget to bring open toe shoes or flip flops when having your toes painted, this is not necessary in the case of gel polish.
- Please communicate your specific expectations, both before and during the treatment so that we can target your specific needs e.g. more extensive extractions, deeper massage, square or round nail shape etc. This allows us to provide you with the highest level of customer service.
- If you are looking for specific nail art please let us know in advance as we may need to allocate additional time. There may also be an additional cost which we will need to communicate to you.
- While larger groups are welcome, please do not forget that there are other clients in the salon and your consideration of their comfort is much appreciated. Our waiting space is limited so groups arriving just to wait may not be able to stay.
- Our aim is to make your visit to Carolines Beauty Room as enjoyable as possible. If you see any way we can improve our level of service, your feedback would be appreciated.
- When booking an appointment, please inform us of any health conditions that you may have. This includes (but is not exclusive to) heart conditions, high or low blood pressure, diabetes, varicose veins, allergies and pregnancy. This ensures no disappointment when a treatment cannot be performed.
- This information is 100% confidential.
- Please take responsibility for your health and safety while in the salon. If you become unwell please alert staff immediately.
- Prices are valid at the time of print and may be subject to change, please check with us when making your appointment.
- Management reserve the right to alter or amend any details at any time without prior notice.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT, Carolines Beauty Room is a VAT registered business.
1. Strictly valid for 6 months from date of purchase
3. Not transferable for cash
4. Carolines Beauty Room accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen gift vouchers
Gift vouchers can be purchased directly from the salon.
Gift vouchers can also be paid for by Debit/Credit Card and posted or e-mailed directly to you or to a recipient, call the salon for more details.
Courses of Treatments:
All courses of treatments e.g. ‘buy 5 get 1 free’ are valid for 6 months from the date of your first treatment.
- Special offers run on a regular basis, details are available in salon or on www.carolinesbeautyroom.com
- Special offers are only valid for the times set and cannot be purchased as a voucher.
N.B. – Please note that these terms and conditions are not exhaustive and Special Offers and events may have their own additional and specific T&Cs
Terms & Conditions listed below